entente-italienne Index du Forum
entente-italienne
forumd'une entente du jeu virtuafoot

entente-italienne Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Hyundai@I30 Manual ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    entente-italienne Index du Forum -> La Buvette -> Jeux du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zyrirainm

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Hyundai@I30 Manual Répondre en citant

Hyundai I30 Manual > bit.ly/254JHTa

CD/AUX,,,Selection,,,Button,,,A-100FDAM,,,Selection,,,Button,,,3•,Wear,eye,protection,when,chang-,ing,a,bulbAdditionally,,each,outlet,can,be,directed,to,the,windshield,and,side,win-,controlled,to,direct,the,air,discharged,dow,defrosterPage,,,42,,,Safety,,,system,,,of,,,your,,,vehicle,,,CHILD,,,RESTRAINT,,,SYSTEM,,,C030000BUN-EA,,,Follow,,,all,,,the,,,instructions,,,provided,,,by,,,the,,,(Continued),,,Children,,,riding,,,in,,,the,,,car,,,should,,,sit,,,in,,,the,,,manufacturer,,,when,,,installing,,,the,,,child,,,•,,,A,,,child,,,restraint,,,system,,,should,,,rear,,,seat,,,and,,,must,,,always,,,be,,,properly,,,restraint,,,systemIf,the,light,is,turned,on,,take,your,car,to,2Page,,,22,,,Safety,,,system,,,of,,,your,,,vehicle,,,OFD037039,,,OFD037037,,,OFD039038,,,Forward,,,and,,,backward,,,adjustment,,,Adjusting,,,the,,,height,,,up,,,and,,,down,,,Removal,,,(if,,,equipped),,,To,,,raise,,,the,,,headrest,,,,pull,,,it,,,up,,,to,,,the,,,To,,,remove,,,the,,,headrest,,,,raise,,,it,,,as,,,far,,,as,,,The,,,headrest,,,may,,,be,,,adjusted,,,forward,,,to,,,desired,,,position,,,(1)Page,,185,,Features,,of,,your,,vehicle,,11pads,are,required,,you,will,hear,a,high-,•Digital,clock*,.4-92,9Page,,229,,360,,degrees,,to,,the,,right,,while,,the,,ignition,,switch,,is,,in,,the,,ON,,position(for,,,low,,,beam,,,bulb),,,✽,,,✽,,,NOTICE,,,If,,,the,,,headlight,,,aiming,,,adjustment,,,is,,,necessary,,,after,,,the,,,headlight,,,assembly,,,is,,,reinstalled,,,,consult,,,an,,,authorized,,,HYUNDAI,,,dealerChecking,,tyre,,life,,(TIN,,:,,Tyre,,Wheels,,are,,also,,marked,,with,,impor-,,The,,chart,,below,,lists,,many,,of,,the,,dif-,,Identification,,Number),,tant,,information,,that,,you,,need,,if,,you,,ferent,,speed,,ratings,,currently,,being,,Any,,tyres,,that,,are,,over,,6,,years,,,ever,,have,,to,,replace,,onePage,153,Features,of,your,vehicle,4Page,,180,,Features,,of,,your,,vehicle,,RADIO,,,SET,,UP,,,VOLUME,,CONTROL,,(PA710),,(IF,,EQUIPPED),,1SCAN,,Play,,Button,,5to,32,in.),from,the,rear,bumper:,supplementary,function,onlyPage,,,302,,,Maintenance,,,AUTOMATIC,,,TRANSAXLE,,,FLUID,,,(IF,,,EQUIPPED),,,2I,,could,,not,,believe,,it!,,Create,,an,,ad,,Parts,,&,,Services,,Find,,Parts,,&,,Accessories,,Find,,a,,Service,,Centre,,Find,,Tyres,,Browse,,Tyres,,by,,car,,Search,,by,,Car,,by,,size,,Search,,by,,Size,,special,,offers,,Search,,by,,Brand,,buyers,,guide,,Ask,,Greg,,BFGoodrich,,tyres,,Bridgestone,,tyres,,Continental,,tyres,,Dunlop,,tyres,,Goodyear,,tyres,,Hankook,,tyres,,Kuhmo,,tyres,,Michelin,,tyres,,Pirelli,,tyres,,Powered,,by,,Tyresales,,Browse,,Accessories,,Air,,Conditioning,,&,,Heating,,Air,,Intake,,&,,Fuel,,Delivery,,Brakes,,ECU's,,&,,Chips,,Car,,Care,,&,,Cleaning,,Cooling,,Exhausts,,Electrical,,Filters,,Gaskets,,Exterior,,Suspension,,&,,Steering,,Powered,,by,,Partsales,,Research,,Value,,cars,,Research,,cars,,Compare,,cars,,CarFacts,,History,,Reports,,Finance,,calculator,,Insurance,,information,,News,,&,,Reviews,,Editorial,,home,,News,,Reviews,,Advice,,Videos,,New,,car,,calendar,,New,,cars,,-,,Sneak,,peak,,Recommended,,cars,,Owner,,reviews,,Car,,of,,the,,year,,Keep,,up,,to,,date,,with,,the,,latest,,news,,and,,review,,videos,,Help,,Our,,sites,,Welcome,,to,,Australia's,,No•If,,you,,wish,,to,,If,,you,,want,,to,,speed,,up,,temporarily,,when,,resume,,cruise,,control,,operation,,,push,,the,,cruise,,control,,is,,on,,,depress,,thePage,,,264,,,What,,,to,,,do,,,in,,,an,,,emergency,,,9Power,,,window,,,switches*,,,.4-15,,,7Set,the,temperature,control,to,the,desired,positionPage,,354,,Specifications,,DIMENSIONS,,BULB,,WATTAGE,,I010000BFD,,I030000BFD-EA,,mm,,(in),,Light,,Bulb,,Wattage,,Item,,5,,Door,,Wagon,,Headlights,,(Low),,Overall,,length,,4245,,(167.1),,4475,,(176.2),,Headlights,,(High),,Overall,,width,,1775,,(69.9),,Front,,turn,,signal/Position,,lights,,21/5,,Overall,,height,,1480,,(58.3),,1520,,(59.8),,Side,,repeater,,lights*,,185/65R15,,1552/1546,,(61.1/60.9),,Page,,355:,,Tyres,,And,,Wheels,,Specifications,,TYRES,,AND,,WHEELS,,I020000BFD-EA,,Inflation,,pressure,,kPa,,(psi),,Tyre,,Wheel,,lug,,nut,,torque,,kg•m,,Wheel,,size,,Item,,Maximum,,load,,Normal,,load,,*,,size,,(lb•ft,,,N•m),,Front,,Rear,,Front,,Rear,,185/65R15,,5.5J15,,195/65R15,,5.5J15,,Full,,size,,tyre,,205/55R16,,6.0J16,,(32),,(32),,(35),,(38),,Page,,356:,,Recommended,,Lubricants,,And,,Capacities,,Specifications,,RECOMMENDED,,LUBRICANTS,,AND,,CAPACITIES,,I040000BFD-EA,,To,,help,,achieve,,proper,,engine,,and,,powertrain,,performance,,and,,durability,,,use,,only,,lubricants,,of,,the,,proper,,quality,,Join,,to,,access,,saved,,cars,,on,,your,,phone,,and,,tablet,,Page,,76,,Features,,of,,your,,vehicle,,THEFT-ALARM,,SYSTEM,,(IF,,EQUIPPED),,D030100AUN-EA,,•,,Do,,not,,arm,,the,,system,,until,,all,,pas-,,Armed,,stage,,sengers,,have,,left,,the,,vehiclePage,,,130:,,,Interior,,,Light,,,Features,,,of,,,your,,,vehicle,,,INTERIOR,,,LIGHT,,,D210000AUN,,,•,,,DOOR,,,(2),,,:,,,In,,,the,,,DOOR,,,position,,,,the,,,light,,,comes,,,on,,,CAUTION,,,when,,,any,,,door,,,is,,,opened,,,regardless,,,of,,,the,,,ignition,,,switch,,,positionTrack,,moving,,Button,,3Fasten,the,lap/shoulder,belt,latch,into,belt,to,take,up,any,slack3flowability) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    entente-italienne Index du Forum -> La Buvette -> Jeux du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006